Cinco De Mayo is a day many in the U.S and certain regions of Mexico spend celebrating with food, drinks, family, and friends.
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken (original seasoning)
- 1 can of Green Chilies
- 3- 4 cans of Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Large white onion (chopped)
- 1 pound bag shredded Mexican Cheese
- 12 -10inch Flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread a thin layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of a medium baking dish.
- Fill each tortilla with equal amounts of chicken, cheese, onion, and green chilies reserving 1/4 cup cheese for topping. Roll tortillas to form enchiladas. Arrange enchiladas in the prepared baking dish. Cover with the enchilada sauce.
- Bake enchiladas 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Top with reserved cheese, and continue baking 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.